Benefits : Entertainment
This benefit is available to Reality Health, Reality Plus, Reality Core and Reality Club members, and members with Wealth Bonus Lifestyle benefits.
- New subscribers will get a 14-day free trial access to Showmax, and
- Reality Health and Plus members receive a 5-month voucher from Showmax before being billed.
- Reality Core members receive a 4-month voucher from Showmax before being billed.
- Reality Club members receive a 3-month voucher period from Showmax before being billed.
- Members with Wealth Bonus Lifestyle benefits receive a 2-month voucher from Showmax before being billed.
- Existing subscribers will get the same conditional voucher as new subscribers; however, they won’t get a 14-day free trial.
- The voucher can only be used to redeem a standard R99 Showmax plan.
- Existing subscribers who are currently on a different price plan to the one on a conditional voucher, will not be able to activate the voucher unless they cancel their existing payment instrument via the My Account section and restart their subscription with the conditional voucher.
- Subscribers can opt out of being billed anytime during the 14-day free trial period and their Sanlam Reality voucher period (number of months is dependent on the member’s Sanlam Reality membership option) without being billed or losing any of the trial and/or voucher period.
- If subscribers don’t cancel during the period mentioned above, they will be billed for their first paid month Showmax subscription at the end of the Sanlam Reality voucher period (number of months is dependent on the member’s Sanlam Reality membership option).
- This voucher cannot be activated or used by a Showmax subscriber currently paying for their Showmax subscription via some of our third-party billing partners such as DStv, Vox, Mweb etc.
- The Showmax conditional voucher subscription period (number of months is dependent on the member’s Sanlam Reality membership option) is subject to signing up / logging into your Showmax account and selecting a valid recurring payment method. Only then will your free trial (new users only) and Showmax voucher subscription period begin.
- Reality members will be able to redeem a new Showmax voucher 12 months after they redeemed their previous voucher
- Valid payment methods are cheque or credit cards, as well as PayPal, MTN, Telkom and Vodacom.
- If not cancelled during the Showmax voucher subscription period, you will be billed for your first month’s Showmax subscription thereafter. You can cancel at any time.
- You will still have access to the Showmax voucher subscription period even if you remove your payment details.
- Should you receive multiple vouchers for the same subscription plan, they can be activated at the same time and your first billing will only occur at the end of both voucher periods, if not cancelled before.
- Neither Showmax nor its partner/s are responsible for lost or stolen vouchers.
- Data costs may apply.
- Visit www.showmax.com for more T&Cs.
Nu Metro Movies and Refreshments
- Reality Health and Reality Plus members may purchase a maximum of 30 tickets (2D or 3D) per month; Reality Core members may purchase a maximum of 20 2D tickets per month; Reality Club members may purchase a maximum of 10 2D tickets per month.
- Reality Health and Reality Plus members may purchase a maximum of 30 refreshments combos per month; Reality Core members may purchase a maximum of 20 refreshments combos per month; Reality Club members may purchase a maximum of 10 refreshments combos per month.
- Each refreshments combo consists of a medium-sized popcorn and a 500ml fountain beverage (soda or water). No substitutions will be allowed, i.e. no chocolates instead of popcorn, no upsizing, etc.
- If you’d like to add any additional items, you will need to purchase them at the concession stand.
- The number of refreshments combos purchased may be equal to or less than the number of tickets purchased. A member may not purchase more refreshments combos than movie tickets in the same booking.
- Refreshments combos must be purchased at the same time as the movie tickets.
- Refreshments combo vouchers are valid for three years from date of issue.
- Present the movie booking confirmation when you go to collect your movie tickets at the Nu Metro self-service kiosk.
- You will receive an additional booking reference(s) if you purchase a refreshments combo(s); please present this at the concession counter to redeem the combo. At this point, you’ll be asked to specify your beverage of choice.
- Please note: You will receive a refreshments combo voucher for each refreshments combo purchased.
- Payment must be completed with a Visa or Mastercard credit/debit card with chip.
- Information on the website regarding movies and their release dates in South Africa is correct at the time received from the studios and distributors of the films. This information is subject to change without notice and should be considered as a guideline rather than a fixed schedule.
- It is the Sanlam Reality member’s responsibility to confirm booking details before accepting the ticket offer during the online transaction. Sanlam Reality and Nu Metro cannot reverse any mistakes after acceptance by the Sanlam Reality member.
- No cash refunds for online tickets or refreshments combos will be made by any Nu Metro Cinemas cineplex. Where a performance is cancelled for whatever reason, cinema readmission tickets will be issued at the discretion of the cinema manager.
- If you have Movie Mobi codes purchased before 19 March 2015, you can still use them. The codes are valid for three years from the date of purchase. These codes cannot be used at Nu Metro Scene cinemas.
- If you are having difficulty with the online booking system, you can contact Sanlam Reality on 0860 732 548/9 and a call centre agent will make the booking for you. The payment will also be made by credit card or debit card with a chip.
- Scene VIP, Scene Xtreme and 4DX movies are not included.
- Hyde Park, Woodlands, Parkview, Bedford and Worcester cinemas are not included.
This benefit applies to Reality Health, Reality Plus and members with Wealth Bonus Lifestyle benefits.
- Sanlam Reality members, including dependants on the Family membership options, will be offered 1GB free data per month inside the borders of South Africa.
- Members must first register with AlwaysOn from the Sanlam Reality single benefit webpage – click here to register.
- Data not used from the previous month will not roll over to the next month.
- Free Wi-Fi data will be allocated on the first sign-in/data access date of every month to each qualifying member.
- Once the 1GB free Wi-Fi data is exceeded, Sanlam Reality members may then purchase more data and pay for it via the normal AlwaysOn payment process.
- For any queries related to AlwaysOn Wi-Fi benefit, please contact the Sanlam Reality Call Centre on 0860 732 548/9. For technical support, contact AlwaysOn directly at 0861 468 7768 or email@example.com.
Sanlam Group ENTERTAINER
This benefit is available to Reality Health, Reality Plus, Reality Core and Reality Club members.
- The Sanlam Group ENTERTAINER app is only available on the Google Play Store and the App Store.
- The Sanlam Group ENTERTAINER app is not available on the Huawei AppGallery.
- Sanlam Group ENTERTAINER offers can be used seven days a week – minimal exclusion days
- Sanlam Group ENTERTAINER offers can be redeemed by a minimum of two people (excluding some beauty and fitness offers).
- Up to four Sanlam Group ENTERTAINER offers can be redeemed at one time for a group of eight people or more.
- Sanlam Group ENTERTAINER offers should be presented prior to payment or requesting the bill.
- Sanlam Group ENTERTAINER offers are not valid in conjunction with any other discount offers, promotions, special menu items or loyalty/rewards programmes.
For more T&Cs, visit the ENTERTAINER’s Rules of Use.